PhD in Computer Science
University of Maine, France (2014- )
Topic: Neural Machine Translation
MSc. in Computer Engineering
Galatasaray University, Turkey (2011-2014)
Topic: A Portable and Embedded SSVEP BCI System: emBCI
BSc. in Computer Engineering
Galatasaray University, Turkey (2004-2008)
Research Assistant in Computer Engineering
Galatasaray University, Turkey (2012- )
Teaching assistant for C programming, microprocessors and operating systems courses.
Pardus Linux Project
TUBITAK National Research Council of Turkey (2008-2012)
Open-source software developer, Linux distribution engineering
- Berrenur Saylam, Ozan Caglayan, R. Burak Arslan, Analysis of Visual Stimulus Parameters for
SSVEP Based Brain Computer Interfaces in 18th Biomedical Engineering Meeting (BIYOMUT),
October 2014, Turkey.
- Ozan Caglayan, R. Burak Arslan, Humanoid Robot Control with SSVEP on Embedded System
in 5th International Brain-Computer Interface Meeting 2013, June 2013, California/USA.
- Ozan Caglayan, R. Burak Arslan, Robotic Arm Control With Brain Computer Interface Using
P300 And SSVEP in 10th IASTED International Conference on Biomedical Engineering 2013,
February 2013, Innsbruck/Austria.
- Ozan Caglayan, R. Burak Arslan, Robotic Arm Control Using Brain Computer Interface in 17th
Biomedical Engineering Meeting (BIYOMUT) October 2012, Turkey.
- Ozan Caglayan, R. Burak Arslan, P300 Based Auditory Visual Brain Computer Interface in 20th
IEEE Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU) April 2012, Turkey.
machine learning, machine translation, deep learning, neural networks
signal processing, EEG, brain-computer interfaces
C, C++, Python, R, Matlab
Theano, Keras, NumPy